Holistic Recovery Pathways founder Beth Terrence is available to consult with you to explore how a holistic approach, services or programs may benefit you and/or your organization. She has extensive experience developing holistic programs for individuals, families, wellness centers, retreats, community groups and addiction treatment programs as well as providing training in a variety of areas.
After being self-employed for 20 years, Beth has developed additional skills related to organizational and business development particularly in the areas of non-profit, social media, content writing, and basic website support and design.
Beth is available to consult on include:
- Personal Recovery & Wellness Programs
- Family Recovery & Wellness Programs
- Organizational Change & Wellness Programs
- Building A Holistic Component Into Addiction & Mental Health Recovery Programs
- Social Media, Content Development & Website Support for Recovery & Wellness Focused Organizations