Consulting & Training
Holistic Recovery Pathways founder Beth Terrence is available to consult with you to explore how a holistic approach, services or programs may benefit you and/or your organization. She has extensive experience developing holistic programs for individuals, families, wellness centers, retreats, community groups and addiction treatment programs as well as providing training in a variety of areas.
After being self-employed for 20 years, Beth has developed additional skills related to organizational and business development particularly in the areas of non-profit, social media, content writing, and basic website support and design.
Beth is offers customized consulting in the following areas:
- Personal Recovery & Wellness Programs
- Family Recovery & Wellness Programs
- Organizational Change & Wellness Programs
- Building A Holistic Component Into Addiction & Mental Health Recovery Programs
- Social Media, Content Development & Website Support for Recovery & Wellness Focused Organizations
Additionally, Beth is certified as a trainer/instructor in a number of foundational recovery coach training programs. She is also a CCAR Core Trainer, offering Training of Trainers (TOT) on any of the CCAR programs listed below:
- CCAR Recovery Coach Academy & TOT ~ 30 Hours
- CCAR Spirituality for Recovery Coaches & TOT ~ 12 Hours
- CCAR Ethical Consideration for Recovery Coaches & TOT ~ 16 Hours
- Mental Health First Aid Core Program ~ 8 Hours
- SHINE Mindfulness Program ~ 10 Weeks
- Basic WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) 16 Hours
For additional information on consulting or training programs use the contact form below.