Welcome To Holistic Recovery Pathways!
“RECOVERY is a reclaiming of the self.”
Giving an experience of the “whole” self as well as the knowledge and awareness of holistic resources and tools can help people to create a foundation for long-term recovery and well-being. Knowing oneself – body, mind, emotion and spirit, is a key to transformation and healing on many levels. By learning to connect with themselves on a deeper level, people in recovery become better able to understand and respond to what is arising for them as they move through the stages of change, self-exploration and the creation of a new way of being – one of long-term recovery.
Holistic Recovery Pathways offers a person-centered, transformational, strengths based support for Addiction & Mental Health Recovery by:
- Providing knowledge , understanding & awareness of the “whole” self ‐ body, mind, emotion & spirit;
- Helping to explore each aspect of self and how it affects overall health and well‐being;
- Addressing limiting patterns, behaviors, feelings and beliefs;
- Helping people to be more present in the moment and develop greater self awareness;
- Integrating the overall healing process through experiential and somatic experiences;
- Teaching people how to facilitate their own healing process for long-term recovery;
- Offering holistic tools that support a person on their path through recovery;
- Empowering people to create change in their own lives and develop responsibility for their own process of growth and healing.
I am excited to offer this new website and blog to share about Holistic Recovery Pathways for both addiction and mental health recovery. You can look forward to weekly posts on a variety of topics including
- A Holistic Approach To Life & Recovery
- Holistic Tools & Techniques To Support Long-Term Recovery
- Information On Holistic Recovery Resources Locally and Globally
- Scientific research on holistic modalities and the benefits for addiction and mental health recovery
I look forward to exploring with you!Beth